- A week from today I will be in Seattle with my best friend Erin and I can. not. wait. We are going to explore everything Seattle has to offer and then finish out our week together in Portland. It will be wonderful/awesome/good for the soul and informative because we are both really interested in moving to that area of the country.
- This morning I went for a walk wearing a sweater and scarf. I've done that multiple days this week and I could not be more happy about the weather. So cozy.
- It is tea season again. I love tea but haven't craved a hot mug all summer. The cravings are back and it feels so right. I also bought a tea by Celestial Seasonings called Sugar Cookie Sleigh Ride and I am not kidding when I say I have been looking for that tea for years. It is a seasonal flavor and for the past two years every time I tried to buy it, it was sold out. Everywhere. Not this year, I've finally found it and I plan to savor all of its sugar cookie goodness.
- Tomorrow I'm going to the library to pick out some new books. Because nightly reading material and books for plane rides are some of my favorite things in life.
- Guache. It is paint that I can best describe as being between acrylic and water colors. Last night I painted with it for hours and was so content.
What's making you happy today?